Kristina Zapanta (Zuh-Pan-Tuh), Co-Founder and CFO, at IAj Multimedia, has years of management, business development, and customer service under her belt and loves making people feel important. She loves working with her husband and team and watching them crush it. She is a sponge when it comes to learning about life and business and is very generous with sharing her hard earned wisdom and knowledge.
Kristina is an active member in the community, looking for ways to give back as much as possible. Kristina is also the Co-Host on a business talk show called “Why Whine without Wine” that is found on Facebook and YouTube. She loves how WWwW gives a way for local Entrepreneurs to talk about their own businesses and share tips and tricks to help others survive the business journey.
Kristina loves to cook, is a supermom to three wonderful kids and a fur baby and has an amazing husband, IAj Multimedia’s CEO, Clarito. In her spare time, Kristina enjoys making sushi with her family, relaxing in her backyard with friends and family, and going on adventures. She also loves tasting new wines for the show and exercising daily with her husband at ridiculous hours in the morning before she starts her crazy day.
Board Position Description
Secretary Chair Role Responsibilities:
- Attends Monthly WPN Board Meetings
- Attends WPN Breakfast Meetings and Social Events
- Works with all Board Members to increase membership and attendance at WPN Breakfast meetings and social events
- Renders all other duties coincident with the office of Secretary
- Records Monthly Board Meeting and Annual Board Retreat Meeting Minutes
- Prepares and distributes meeting minutes and action items to all Board Members via Board e-mail distribution list within a timely manner proceeding monthly meetings.
- Maintains, as part of the permanent records, in the Secretary’s Google Drive file:
- Original Monthly Meeting Minutes
- Copy of the Articles of Incorporation
- Copy of current bylaws
- Copy of the Secretary of State’s Annual Report
- Copy of the of the IRS Letter of Determination
- Electronic publication record WPN publications and correspondence on the WPN Google drive